Saturday, August 9, 2014

Chick-fil-A

Yesterday Emmett and I went to Lacey's house just to hang out and get out of our house.  Its always fun to hang out with the kids and Lacey, there is never a dull moment.  So we decide to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch (a good chicken sandwich place).  I felt like I was lucky because Emmett was so tired and he suddenly fell asleep right before we got there.  So we go in, place the order, get our food and we start to eat.  We are sitting at a booth I am on one side with Hazel (2 years old) and Lacey is on the other side with Dean (6 years old).  We are having a fine time until dun dun dun... the Chick-fil-A mascot walks in!  The mascot is a person in a huge cow costume.
 Hazel suddenly stands up next to me and puts her hands over he face, but can still see through her fingers.  She whispers scary, then the cow takes one step closer and Hazel lets out the loudest blood curdling scream I have ever heard!  I look over and Lacey is trying not to laugh, the cow realized what was going on and walked the other way, but its a small restaurant lol.  The scream woke up Emmett who was then also screaming.  I was laughing so hard.  Later after the cow left we thought the coast was clear, but he had only gone outside.  The kids were playing in the play center when he returned and again, Hazel lost it.  It must have really terrified her cause when we got home she was sleeping and woke up screaming!  I just wish there was video of this whole scene.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...