Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Looking Back

The fun thing about having a blog is getting to go back and see what you were doing around the same time years before.  I really like when I come across a story that I had written and completely forgotten about.  I have added links to what I was doing each year around this time. 

2008
I was living in NZ and had only been there a few months.
2009
I was back in NZ after being home visiting my family.
2010
I was still in NZ lol!
2011
We had just moved back to CA from NZ and we were planning our wedding.
2012
We were renting a small apartment in Orange and dealing with a super hot summer with no air.
2013
I was a few months pregnant and feeling very average!


1 comments:

Angie said...

It's so funny how life changes from year to year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...