Saturday, August 23, 2014

Walker

 This week we spent a night up at my mom's house for the bunco party.  We had an excellent time, and the next day I decided to stay for the day and work on some art and hang out.  My dad was fishing so it was just a girls day.  Emmett is officially walking in his walker, he loves it and he really gets around.  I was working on my painting when I look around to see him, all I saw was the edge of the walker poking out from under the table.  Thank goodness he didn't pull everything down lol!  That would have been a real mess.  I looked under the table and there he was smiling hahaha.  He had a look on his face of, how did I get under here? hahaha.

 He then kept going till he was under the next table lol.  It was a fun game for him.
Toot toot here I come...




Yes my mom has a lot of tables in her house, but she had 2 more because of the bunco party lol.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Well it does look like fun. His face is priceless :)

colin morley said...

Hilarios. Reminds of his daddy. We had athickly carpeted split level in our lounge and every day Grant would topple over the edge. Adam did it only once and everafter would go to other side of room to turn around. Love Nanna. I agree about facebook.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...