Thursday, August 28, 2014

Waves

For the last week all I have been hearing is wave this and swell that and beach this and storm that.  Anyways I guess we just got the largest waves that have hit CA in something like 15 years, a once in a life time hit of huge waves.  Grant is and was very excited to do lots of surfing.  On Wednesday the largest of the wave days my mom and I went to the beach to see these huge waves and it was so crowded everywhere that we ended up just driving through and looking out the car window ha ha.  I guess that is close enough for me anyways hahaha.



Here are some nice pictures I tried to get of the waves, but obviously missed the large waves lol.

1 comments:

beeswax said...

It was fun trying to find the big waves from the car. So many people were out to watch the results of the hurricane in the Pacific. I love watching mother nature at work, so exciting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...