Monday, September 15, 2014

ART ART ART

It is sooo hot outside!  Yesterday it was in the 100's!  When outside it feels like you are standing in an oven.  So we have been spending a lot of time inside in the cool air conditioning.  Its hard to even find things to do where you stay cool.  I would say go shopping in a mall, but I have no extra money to spent soo... we are inside.

I have been able to do some art for my friend and her soon to be born daughter, and I am also almost finished with the NHRA drawings.  I only have one drawing left, but its of 3 people.  I hope I can get motivated enough to finish it this week.



 These were both copies of paintings my friend asked for, not my original designs.

The messy art table.

1 comments:

Angie said...

You are so talented!
Have a happy week and stay cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...