Monday, September 29, 2014

Fun Weekend

This weekend was a lot of fun.  Saturday we visited my Grandpa and went out to lunch.  We then walked around the mall for a little while.  Sunday we went out to get some flowers to plant and we happened to find a vintage swap meet going on.  We decided to walk around and see what there was, and we happened to find a cute rocking chair for Emmett and a bell for bunco.  I plan to redo the chair soon.




This morning I was watching Emmett roll around in his play area when I noticed he found his pacifier and was sucking on it.  Then he takes it out of his mouth and puts it back in then he coughs the pacifier goes flying out of his mouth and he reaches over grabs it and puts it back in his mouth.  I found watching him do all of this to be very funny, because in a lot of ways he is self sufficient.  I am always worried when I put him to sleep that he doesn't have too many cuddly things in his bed and that he has the pacifier right next to him, when turns out he can easily find the pacifier and move around!  I guess this means he is getting older and more capable of doing stuff for himself...amazing!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...