Monday, September 1, 2014

Laundry!

This morning I thought I would get up and fold my clean fluffy towels from the dryer... Think again, go out to get the towels and guess what? they are still wet!  This wouldn't be so irritating if I hadn't already washed this same exact load 2 times right before!  From the beginning I had washed the towels put them in the dryer and forgot to start it, a day later come back and they are wet and smelly sooo I put them in the wash again, then put them in the dryer and pretty much the same exact thing happened again! so here we are on the third wash same load!!! Why? I don't think this is the way to save water lol.  This is what happens when I get side tracked.  The neighbors are probably wondering why I keep screaming @#$%^ every time I open the dryer hahahaha

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...