Emmett is 8 Months old! Everyday he changes and grows and I love watching him learn new things.
Here is a list of things about Emmett at 8 months:
- He can pull himself into a standing position from a sitting position. This started about 3 days before he turned 8 months.
- He will get on all 4s in a crawling position and rock back and forth, but he has not started officially crawling yet.
- He can now find his pacifier in the pile of toys and start sucking it.
- He now eats 3 full meals, but does not like any chunks of food. If a chunk of food gets on his tongue he WILL throw up!
- He does not really like drinking his formula unless he is starving, if we offer him the bottle he will just refuse to open his mouth.
- He is a happy baby, laughing constantly and really only crying when he is super tired or frustrated.
- Emmett is in love with MAMA! When he sees me or hears my voice he will scream with delight =)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy!