Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Party 2014

This year for Halloween we went to my cousin Amanda's house.  Usually every year I come up with a costume idea and never end up going anywhere, but this year I decided I would make my costume out of things I had around the house.  Once I remembered I had a red dress, I immediately thought red riding hood would work.  My hood is a table cloth my mom had lol and the only thing I had to buy were the sock!  Grant's costume was super easy too, he was a rugby player and all I had to buy for him was the makeup and the bandages. Cheap Cheap Cheap!  I love home made costumes that you piece together so much better than store bought.  Plus for me the fun part of Halloween is making the costume.




 Thank you to my mom for watching Emmett or we never would have gone out.

 An All Black, Riding hood, and the tiniest Dragon.


Here we have Barbie, Orange is the new black, and riding hood.
It was a really fun night!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...