Emmett is 11 months old. In one short month he will be a one year old and for some reason that is really hard to believe. I look at photos of him from when he was a new born and it is actually hard to recognize that baby anymore. I can still remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and when I really think about it I still get teared up about how special that day was.
As much as I loved him as a new born I enjoy him more and more everyday! And as he grows and develops his own personality and individual qualities I love him more and more. I know that what goes into making a person who they are has a lot to do with how they are raised, but I am finding it very interesting that he also has his own traits that were never taught to him that are all his own.
- He is very cautious
- When he is done eating he will let you know by throwing everything on the floor
- He likes to run
- He will be an early talker because he already has a lot to say
- He doesn't cry very often, even when he slams his fingers in the drawers
- His newest trick is clapping! Sometimes he will clap at the funniest things
- He loves the remote control! When he gets it he quickly pushes every button!
- He loves books! I was shocked cause for the first 6 months I had to force reading
- Yesterday he got his first real professional hair cut and he was so good.
Make sure you stop by the blog tomorrow! There will be a big giveaway going on all week long.