Thursday, January 15, 2015

Improv in Brea

Last night we went to the Improv and saw David Spade and Kevin Farley opened for him.
I could not believe we got to see Kevin Farley!  My all time favorite movie growing up was Tommy Boy.  It was fun to get away for the night and laugh.  I was surprised by David Spade's act because I had no idea what to expect.  I was imagining he would be a little more animated because that's how he is in the movies I have seen.  It almost seemed like he was trying out some new material on us, everything was funny, but of course some bits were funnier than others.  Kevin Farley was hysterical, I felt like I was watching Chris Farley because they look so much alike.  I just kept wondering why Kevin Farley is not more known.

Such a fun night I am so happy I went!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...