Friday, January 30, 2015

Peter Pan Play

Last week we went to see Peter Pan.  Our friend's son Gavin was in the play as a lost boy.
Now I have to tell you my history with plays, musicals, and ballets.  Its not good!  Whenever I go to a production I can't get into it and I end up feeling really claustrophobic and leaving.  When I was in high school I won an art contest and the winner got tickets to see into the woods and my mom and I went and left half way through.

I have to say this was the best play!  Maybe because I knew someone in the play or maybe because its a story I know and we had good seats, but I really really enjoyed it.  Gavin was excellent!  This event was at the Fox Performing Arts Center in Riverside.  I highly recommend going and seeing a play there.




 The lost boy and his family!



Gavin as a Lost Boy.
(photo credit Grant Robers)
(photo credit Shalyn Robers)

I can't wait to see what Gavin does next, he is very talented and at such a young age.

2 comments:

GARCONDAILY.COM said...

Awesome post!:)

STYLEFORMANKIND.COM, MEN'S FASHION BLOG

prudence yeo said...

Peter Pan is one of my favorite stories as a child so this post brings back some fond memories for me! Thanks for sharing!

Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...