Monday, March 9, 2015

Beach

The weeks are flying by and I have found it hard to remember to blog about everything.  I guess that is the sign of a busy life.  On Friday my mom and I and Emmett all went down to Del Mar to the bead show and to the beach.  It was such a warm pretty day.









Saturday we decided that it would be fun to get out of the house again and do something different so we went to Crystal Cove.  There was a lot of traffic cause it was one of the most warm beautiful days.
Emmett went in the water and splashed around.  He loves it!







After a fun filled day it was unfortunate that I got a migraine and had to sleep the rest of the night.  Today is Monday and my head still hurts but I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles.
It was so neat to see how much Emmett loves the water, he got it from his dad and me.  We both love swimming.  When I was a kid I wore my bathing suit everyday in the summer just in case there was a possibility of swimming hahhahaa.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...