I haven't done an Emmett update in a while and I love to look back and see what he was doing as time goes on. Emmett is now 14 and a half months old. He is a busy busy kid, but also content to play on his own.
- Play kitchen
- Play guitar
- Little bag with a zipper (he walks around zipping and unzipping the bag)
- Oatmeal with pureed fruit (for breakfast)
- Peanut butter and jelly
- egg salad sandwich
- Swedish meatballs
- apple sauce
- Loves swimming
- loves water and baths
- Loves to dance and listen to music
- Loves running outside
- Loves going for rides in the laundry basket
- Loves going in his tricycle
- loves climbing up the stairs (not going down )
- Loves watering the garden with Grandma
- all done
- all gone
- num num
Our typical day at home goes like this; wake up at 630ish have breakfast right away, he plays on his own while I have my breakfast, Nap around 9am to 10 or 11. Lunch at 11 to 12, playing till around 2. Napping again around 2 or 3 for about an hour. Wake up and play more, get super excited about dada coming home and dinner around 5pm. Sleeping for the night by 8pm sometimes by 7pm.
Also because he is so big/tall people think he is much older than he really is. I had someone ask if he was 3 hahhha! He is larger than some 2 year olds and I think that is why people are surprised when he doesn't talk to them. He wears 18 to 24 month clothes, but like his dad he is thin so he is still wearing 9 to 12 month pants hahaha.