Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day 2015

Yesterday was my second Mothers Day.  It was such a nice day spent with my mom and Emmett.  Grant got me flowers and he fixed the front door threshold for my gift!  I am so happy that front door is finally fixed, such a great gift!

My mom came over and we went to the gem fair.  I only got $10 worth of beads, mostly just some beads to make bracelets for myself.  We then went to lunch at Fashion Island.  It was a really nice day out, especially by the beach.  Grant was busy doing his own thing lol as usual, I think he likes to have time to himself since he is working all week.


 Here are the beautiful flowers Grant got me.

 Mothers day morning, wearing our Christmas pajamas hahahhaa


 We enjoyed watching the Koi Fish
 Emmett just wanted to get down and then when he was down he wanted up lol.
 My mom and I worked on her scrap book.
 Beads!
 Also Thank you to Teresa Long for the beautiful photos of Emmett!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...