Monday, July 27, 2015

July 2015

July is almost over and I swear we were just celebrating the 4th!  What happened? Where did it go?
Here in CA we have had some weird weather.  It has been extremely humid and it has even rained a few days.  Usually by now in the summer it is really hot and dry.  We are happy to get the rain!

I find myself feeling a little lost every time Monday rolls around.  I guess I like to feel there is a schedule and I like to feel like I am getting things done.  Being a stay at home mom can be a little monotonous once in a while and also isolating.  Anyways I guess I am still adjusting.

 A week ago Emmett got to finally play in some rain.  It was warm enough to splash around for a while and get wet.  He loved it!
When did he get this big?
 
 We have been working on the bathroom and by using the word we I mainly mean Grant.

Its already looking 100% better!

 Sunday was a friends 5th birthday party.  Madison is so super cute!  She looks like a live doll.
 Then when they put a wig on her I am sure Emmett was confused, like this doll is alive!


 Cuties!!!!
Happy Birthday Kaylee! We had lots of fun!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...