Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lately

Lately we have been pretty busy.  Doing what, I am not sure lol.  I just find that time is flying by. 

I am going to try to blog more often because I know I will want to look back some day and see when Emmett was little and what we were up to.

Right now I am working on the art for NHRA reunion.
I am taking care of Emmett (who seems to be entering a stage of resistance to everything)
This is how the day goes: Do you want to eat ? NO
Do you want to sleep? No
DO you want to play? No not with my toys
Do you want to brush teeth ? No
 Its not really that bad, but I do find he always resists at first and then when I say you do it we can at least get through a few tasks LOL.

In TV we are really liking the bachelorette
(mostly just to laugh and make fun of everyone.  Here is a tip don't go on reality tv if you don't want people to make fun of you)

If you watch this show and really want to laugh read this blog
 http://weareontv.blogspot.com/

I am also really liking this new show called Astronauts wives

We also have been swimming a lot and trying to make it through the humidity!
This is the most humid summer ever!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...