Saturday, September 5, 2015

First Week of September

Its already starting to feel like Fall, it has cooled down a lot in the last week and we finally don't have to have our AC on!  We have been working on the bathroom still and I am starting to wonder if it will ever be done hahaha.

On Thursday we went to the doctor in the morning because Emmett scratched his eye some how and the redness wasn't going away.  Once that was taken care of we went to Lowe's and I bought everything I needed to fix up our backyard. 

Of course Emmett had to pose with Mickey and Minnie in the store.

 I made some hanging cactus baskets.

Friday we visited Great Grandpa.
He has the best back yard!



 We played with cars!


 Right before bed Emmett was messing around wearing Grandma's shoes and hanging mama's keys around his neck.  I had moved a chair to get something down in the kitchen and he went running head first right into the kitchen table!  Getting a bloody lip right before bed is never fun!

I think it was a case of running while messing with your phone lol.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...