Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Store Fun

When we went to the store last Friday Emmett got to ride in the little car connected to the cart. 
He was having so much fun driving and saying beep beep to everyone.

The only melt down was when the ride ended and we had to go to the car.

video

 
Yesterday I realized Emmett can now put the shapes in the right opening in the shape toy.
I am amazed because literally a month ago he couldn't do this without getting too frustrated.
Its amazing how fast an 18 month year old learns.


 I wish I could learn new things this fast hahahhaaha!

 Here is a drawing I just finished for a customer.  Let me know if you would like a drawing done.

 It has become really hot again.  Like 100 degrees hot.  We had a huge toilet box to throw out and I decided to make Emmett a play house.  Its hard to find fun things to do inside, but this kept him busy most of the day.
 Welcome to my house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Keep 'em coming.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...