Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

This year for Thanksgiving we decided to bring the dinner to my Grandpa's house.
Everyone in our family does their own thing for Thanksgiving so we usually do something different every year.  This year we packed it all up and moved the food to my Grandpa's house for dinner so he didn't have to eat alone and after we went by my Aunt's house to say hi and see my cousin Grant.


 WARNING LOTS OF PHOTOS!

 This is our attempt at a Christmas photo LOL





 Hold still and smile! Never going to happen!


 ...
ALL THE PICTURES BELOW ARE JUST THERE TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW EMMETT NEVER HOLDS STILL!
...




He never holds still...

1 comments:

Angie said...

I'm sure your grandpa just loved having you all there. So thoughtful! Emmett looks like my boy! My 5 year old has ants in his pants or so I say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...