Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas is Coming

I feel like the holidays just creep up and next thing you know Christmas is here and gone.  Luckily this year I have been slowly shopping and putting things away and I can happily say I am done Christmas shopping! All I have to do is wrap everything!

I think I will wait till right before Christmas and warp everything in one night that way I don't forget what gift is for what person.  There was some confusion last year lol.

The day after Thanksgiving we went to a farm to look at some Christmas trees, we thought there would be a tractor ride, but no such luck.  We then went to Lacey's house and hung out while the kids ran around.


 I look like a goober in this photo but at least we are all smiling!

Below is an example of trying to get 3 kids to hold still and smile for the camera. 
Never going to happen especially with Emmett!





 3 Little Monkeys Jumping on the BED!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...