Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Mama at 2 and Emmett at 2

When Emmett turned 2 I thought it would be fun to see what I looked like at 2.  So my mom and I searched high and low and found the book of pictures from when I was 2 years old.  Its funny to see that we not only look at lot alike but we are doing a lot of the same things in the pictures.  Playing with similar toys and making similar faces.


 Emmett loves to push the grocery carts and strollers around with food in them at school.
 I had to share this one of me and my grandma at Disneyland because there is literally no one there.  My mom said we lived close and had passes back then that were something like 20 dollars a year and on a week day there was barely anyone ever there. Imagine that!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...