Saturday, April 16, 2016

Catch Up

I have fallen behind on the blog about what we have been doing lately.  So much is going on all the time and I always forget to post about it.  I am now 17 weeks along!  Almost half way!  At the house I have been trying to organize everything and clean out our guest room closet for the new addition.  We are having a garage sale soon so I am getting rid of a ton of junk.
 
 
A week or so ago we went to a small gathering for Hazel's 4th birthday.










 
Today I got to see the 2 kids I use to nanny for in NZ.  They are currently on vacation here.
I can't believe how much they have grown up!  They are both soo cute and well mannered.  I am so happy we got to see them.  Its shocking to see how much time has passed, I still think of them as the 2 little ones I use to watch.
 
 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...