Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rides

The other day we went to the Irvine Spectrum and Emmett went on all the rides.  While I was shopping Grant took Emmet on the train ride.  After I was done shopping we all went on the Ferris wheel.  After lunch they went on the carousel.  As far as Emmett knows he could have been at Disneyland LOL




 Last night we had artichokes with dinner, I love them!

 Lately Emmett has been pushing the limits of everyone's patients.  He is fine if he is getting 100% of your attention, but as soon as you have or want to do something else he will get into stuff or start doing things he knows he shouldn't do.  The most frustrating thing is he gets frustrated when he can't do things and he starts screaming, but when you go to help he screams "Emmett Do" hahahaha.  I guess that is the life of a 2 year old.  The worst is food!  He says he is hungry and you get out food and then he doesn't eat it and 2 seconds later he says again, I am hungry.  He never ever eats dinner with us.  Its almost a rebellion LOL.  He will push himself away from the table and say all done even though he hasn't eaten anything.  
Why am I writing all this?  Because I don't want to forget one day and say oh you were such a good eater hahahhaha. Plus when he is 10 and eats well I can say look this is how you were as a 2 year old or maybe when he has his own kids I can say well this is how you were hahaha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...