Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sleeping

Every night before I go to bed I go into Emmett's room to look at him and make sure he is ok.  I have done this every night since he was born.  Of course he is always fine haha but I guess I just want to make sure there isn't a blanket on his head or he isn't freezing or sweating.  There was one time where his legs were sticking out of the side of the crib and I thought thank goodness I came in here to help him.  Anyways last night I decided to take a picture of him because he looked so cute.

Also he just happened to sleep in till 8am which is a record!  He is normally up at 545am.  So of course I tried to look in without making any noise but it didn't work and he jumped up.  Maybe he would have slept longer!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...