I am 32 weeks pregnant and that means only 8 weeks left! Its going faster now, hard to believe in just 8 weeks we will have a little baby added to our family. I can't wait! Number one I am all set up and ready and excited for the baby, but I am also ready to have my normal body back!
In a lot of ways this pregnancy has been different from the first one. I think its because I am less focused on being pregnant, I don't tend to look up every stage of the pregnancy and since we are not having a baby shower and I already have everything there is less planing and more living.
I do feel the same in lots of ways to the first time around.
- Feeling lots of kicking all day and night
- I have probably gained about the same amount of weight as last time
- I feel uncomfortable when I eat too much food, its like there is no room for food in there
- My back is killing me all the time! When I tell the Dr he says oh yeah that's what happens
- The baby is in the right position head down and really low
- We have Emmett who is so excited about the new baby coming
- Emmett likes to say good morning and good night to the baby belly
- Its now hard to carry Emmett, he is just too heavy to carry for too long
- I can't stand or walk for very long or my back starts to really kill me
- This time around I am anemic, so I have been really careful to take my vitamin and trying to eat more meat
- I guess because of being anemic I was so exhausted most of the time, it was hard to not sit down after just a little activity, but I am feeling better everyday