Monday, July 25, 2016

Lately

Lately we have been doing a lot of day trips to parks and friends houses.  It is so hot out that its hard to really be outside for too long.

Last week we went to a really cool park in Newport right on the water, we didn't stay too long because it was so hot in the sun.  Thursday night Grant and I went out on a date to dinner and drinks.  Saturday I went to my friends baby shower and on Sunday we took Grant to the airport for yet another work trip.

 Awesome park in Newport
 Ready to go out to dinner.

 At the baby shower.
 Sunday we visited my dad at the shop where they were working on the race car.

 On our way home we saw a garage sale and I scored all of these clothes for the baby for $2.50!
They are all 3 month so hopefully he will get use out of them before winter kicks in.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...