Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Big Boy Room

We now officially have Emmett in a Big Boy Bed!
It turned out to be easier than I thought it would be, it only took about a week of having the bed in his room before we were able to move the crib out.  I am happy it was a smooth transition because I really wanted the crib and all baby stuff out of his room before the new baby arrives.  I just think it will be easier for him if he doesn't feel like, hey there is a new baby here and he is stealing all my stuff haha. 

Here is Emmett's Room

 He is loving playing lego lately.

Below is the new baby's room
About 4 and a half weeks to go before baby gets here.
I asked Emmett are you ready to meet the baby? and he said, Yes lets go get him!  I said he is here in my tummy and you can talk to him now.  Emmett said, Hi baby I am your BROTHER!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...