Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Outside Fun

We have been trying to get outside and have fun everyday.  Even if its only for a short time.  It has been pretty hot out lately so its hard for me to stand in the sun being 8 1/2 months pregnant LOL.

Soon enough it will cool down and the baby will come and I will be back to my normal energy levels.

Last weekend we did lots of fun stuff, we went to the park, and we went swimming.

 The above picture is from last week when Emmett and I went to a local park before doing some shopping.
 I was lucky to find a bench in the shade! After the park we went to lunch at Chick Fil A.
 After all that activity Emmett was pooped!
I only have 6 weeks till the baby is here so I am officially on the count down! Can't wait!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...