Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Waiting for Baby

I am 39 weeks and 3 days along and now its just a waiting game!
Today we had a Dr. appointment and he said everything looks fine, the baby is still in the right position and he said the baby will come when he is ready.  We are all ready and have been for a while, but I guess the baby doesn't know that haha.

So to pass the time I have been trying to walk a lot around our complex and my mom has been here helping me with Emmett and doing things around here.  It seems like time is standing still waiting these last few weeks.  I have actually lost 3 pounds, which is a miracle, but I guess its because I feel sorta nauseous.  Anyways we are ready for the baby!

Here is a cute picture of Emmett helping my mom in the kitchen.  He was washing the green beans.  Of course after helping he still wouldn't eat any of the vegetables hahaha.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...