Tuesday, October 25, 2016

So Much Going On

There is so much going on lately and I keep forgetting to post about some of the fun things we do.  I need to keep up because I know I will regret it later if I don't write.  I still look back on old posts from when Emmett was little and its so much fun to see what we did and what he looked like and I want the same thing for Calvin.

So here is what we have been up to in the last week in a half. It is hard to believe that Calvin is already 3 weeks old and this coming Sunday he will be a month old!  Its already going really fast.

2 weeks ago Kristen and Charlotte came over to visit.


 Calvin had his first real bath.  He loves the water, he was screaming and we put him in there and he instantly stopped crying.



 Emmett playing his harmonica from Jay and pretending to be a baby LOL.

Meeting Great Papa for the first time!
 How we normally look as a family.
 We visited the race car shop.
 This last weekend we went up to my parents house for a series of parties.  Friday was a Halloween party at Sean and Teresa's house, then Saturday we went to a Fall Festival in Claremont, then on Sunday it was a surprise 60th party for Rondi.  It rained on Sunday so we all got a little wet at the party, but we all had an excellent time.




 My friend Karina gave Emmett this cool train track for becoming a big brother, and he loves it!

 Cute little guy!

We have been keeping busy.  Now I am home trying to get caught up on laundry and everything else in this house!

1 comments:

Angie said...

The days pass so quickly. Looks like life is good in your world right now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...