Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Tanaka Farms

On Sunday we went to Tanaka Farms to see the Fall pumpkin patch.  It was such a hot day and I was wearing Calvin in his little back pack thing, so by the time we left we were both wet with sweat LOL.  I guess most people there were sweating too since it was about 95 degrees and we were in the sun the whole time.
 We all put sunblock on, but somehow we all got a little red.




 Here I am thinking, do we really need to do this maze? its too hot hahaha


This farm is a lot of fun, we started out with a tractor ride around the whole farm and half way through the ride they use a launcher to send a pumpkin flying into the field.  Emmett was unsure of this, he immediately said I don't want to see that again, then he said lets go see the pumpkin fly, then back to I don't want to see that.
Some people were wearing jeans and boots, probably because they thought its Fall and I am going to a farm, but I have a feeling they were regretting picking fashion over function.
We went through the corn maze and made it back out!  We ate a Hawaiian shave ice (Grant and Emmett somehow spilled a lot of it on them) and we saw the pumpkin patch.  I think we ended up spending about 2.5 hours doing everything and that was the perfect amount of time.  When we got home Emmett was so worn out he took a 3 hour nap!

Here are some posts from last year, wow Emmett looks so much older now!
Pumpkin Patch

 Spooktacular

Tanaka Farms 2015

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...