Saturday, November 19, 2016

Around the House

We have been spending a lot of time around the house.  We usually get out and do one thing everyday.  Sometimes I feel we should be doing more, but then I ask myself, Why?  Does it really matter if we are out all day or at home.  Half the time Emmett requests that we stay home and the other half of the time we finally make it out and then Emmett has a complete break down as we are walking into Target. 

Yesterday we went to Target in the morning (because that is the best time with little kids) and it still wasn't early enough!  By the time we got there Emmett was already getting tired (he wakes up at 545am) and as we walked in he started saying he wouldn't hold my hand and that he wouldn't sit in the kart and that he wanted to walk, but not hold hands!  This is all impossible because I am wearing Calvin hahaha so he has to go in the kart or else we can't actually shop.

So after a lot of talking and explaining, he finally got into the kart, but as I was dragging him by the arm because he wouldn't walk and was in the way of everyone entering the store I did think of aborting the mission and just going home.  I guess that is just how it goes with 2 year olds there is nothing rational about anything they want to do.

Calvin is the sweetest little guy who loves to eat and sleep.  He barely ever cries, but that is probably because as soon as he starts I pick him up and hold him.  I can't stand to hear him cry!  It is a lot of work to balance giving both kids equal attention.  Sometimes I feel bad for Calvin because he is just sitting there with no one interacting with him and sometimes I feel bad for Emmett because he will have no one to play with.  I guess that is part of having siblings.



 Little Men!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...