Monday, December 19, 2016

Fjastad Family Christmas Party

Last Saturday was our family Christmas party.  We all got together for lunch, drinks and fun.  The best part is the kids running around and going wild, it reminds me of when I was a kid and we had these parties.  We had sandwiches for lunch and the party carried on all the way till dinner time and finally bed time haha.

The kids all loved their gifts!  I don't even know who got us what, since they were all ripped open so quickly!






 Here the big kids were holding the babies...
 Until Dean said I am feeling weak haha
 Then the moms came running hahaha

 Everyone had a gift accept Emmett.  He just sat there quietly until someone noticed.

 Gift craziness!


 My 2 month old that stands haha

Freezing in the backyard.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...