Calvin is officially 5 months old! We are having more and more fun everyday with him.
- He likes to smile and laugh a lot
- He goes to sleep pretty easily
- He drinks lots of milk and he loves rice cereal so far (he actually ate so much he threw up!)
- He has started to sleep through the night
- He rolls all over the place
- He loves to play with his toys and he loves to be entertained by Emmett
- He is a happy cuddly little guy
- He is still sleeping in our room at night in his pack n play and he is now napping in his room
- He loves to make this noise it sounds like eh eh eh eh. At first Grant was like what is wrong with him and then we realized he is just talking to us.
- When looking at Emmett when he was 5 months I saw a picture that made me remember how serious Emmett use to be as a baby. It was difficult to get him to laugh. I think Emmett takes after Grant with being serious, because even though everyone thinks Grant is such a jokster and easy Guy he is actually pretty serious most of the time. Calvin could not be more different, he laughs and smiles at everything. I am not saying one is better than the other, but just noticing the differences.
Now Emmett couldn't get any sillier!
Here is the link to when Emmett was 5 months old (very similar)