Sunday, March 12, 2017

Kids

Kids say the funniest things.  This morning when Grant and I were eating breakfast Emmett was acting crazy (imagine that) and I was telling him to stop doing something (I can't remember what) and he slammed his head into my stomach and then started to try to bite me.  I screamed hahaha, which scared him, and I said " don't bite ever! How would you like it if I bit you?"  Emmett just looked at me and said " I would like it! Go ahead and bite me mama"  Grant started laughing and had to turn away so Emmett didn't see him laughing.  Of course I had to make a straight face and not laugh too, which is really really hard to do.  

Sometimes its really hard to keep a straight face, even when kids are being difficult because its so ridiculous its funny.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...