Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April So Far

How is time moving by so fast?  We are already on the 11th and I feel like it was just the first!  I just spent the last hour looking through my photos on my computer from the last 9 years.  What stood out to me the most was that every photo I felt so judgemental about at the time it was taken looked great to me now haha.  The other thing that stood out was that I use to take a ton of pictures of everything we did. Now I find I don't take even half the amount I use to take and that is bad, because it brings back so many great memories to have the pictures, even if I never print them out.

Here is what we have been up to...
 Lots of playing at the park

 Eating
 Cleaning toys from the rain
 Park day with our class

 Easter egg hunt with the class
 He got lots of eggs!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...