Tuesday, July 18, 2017

A Weekend Away

We finally had a weekend away with no kids!  This was the first time since before Emmett was born that we had a weekend away doing something fun with no kids haha.

We went to San Diego on Saturday and we stayed the night at the Horton in the Gas Lamp District.  It is always crazy down there with a lot to do.  We started out by driving down and parking the car and catching a train to old town for margaritas and Mexican food.  I forgot my hat and sunblock so I didn't want to be out in the sun for too long.

Later that night we went out to dinner to Barley Mash for dinner and drinks.

 
 


 On Sunday we had breakfast at the hotel and opted to sit outside and watch all the crazy people wander around.  I told Grant next time I am sitting inside because it put me off wanting to eat my food watching this guy crazy on drugs screaming and digging through the trash. 
 On the way home we went through La Jolla. We finally found a parking spot and decided to walk around and get a coffee.
 I want this house.  Help me, I am poor!


This town is super cute and the beaches were really nice.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...