Monday, July 17, 2017

July Catch Up

I am falling behind on posting.  There has been a lot going on around here...
We had the 4th of July.
We went to my parents house and enjoyed the local parade in the morning followed by swimming and a BBQ.  It was a super fun day.  Because the 4th was a week day we headed home that night and watched the fireworks from our bedroom window.






One Friday we went with Lacey and the kids to Newport and walked around and had lunch.  We did a harbor cruise and we took the ferry over to balboa island.  The best part was the kids swimming in the ocean at the end of the day. 






 Here we are playing at the house.  Calvin is learning how to play the piano.

 He can now stand on his own for a few seconds!
We have had a few annoying moments this month too.  My transmission went out in my car so we are currently getting that rebuilt and in the mean time we rented a car and borrowed my Grandpa's ride.  We are hoping it will be done tomorrow, but we could have gone without that expense!  Oh well I guess that's life.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...